Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
For Cancellations please contact the us via contact us link.
- The Client agrees that the Reservation Deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the Clientfor whatsoever reason except that stipulated in paragraphs 1.1.2 and such cancellation must be in writing.
If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
1.1. If the Photographer has reason for not performing under this Wedding Photography Contract, the following provisions shall apply:
1.1.1 If the Photographer cannot attend to his duties for medical reasons or other emergency, him/her shall make all effort to engage a competent replacement photographer at no extra cost to the Client. If the Photographer cannot source a replacement photographer or the Client is not satisfied with the proposed replacement, all monies paid by the Client (including the Reservation Deposit) shall be refunded in full and the Photographer's liability shall be limited to this refund.
1.1.2 All monies shall be refunded, and this Agreement become null and void if an act of God or other catastrophe necessitates cancellation, or in case of death or serious illness to either party or their immediate families up to five days before the EVENT. Such cancellation must be in writing and a registered professional shall attest to the illness or death referenced as reason for cancellation.
1.1.3 If the Photographer resigns this assignment for reasons such as changes made by the Client to the venue, dates or time, non-payment of fees or non-performance by the Client, monies paid shall be refunded after deductions for traveling costs incurred and services performed up to that time, charged at INR 1000/- per hour.
1.1.4 The Photographer undertakes to use the utmost care and reliable equipment throughout the capturing, backup, processing and transportation of the material. If, however, the material is lost, stolen or damaged for any reason, the photographer shall refund all monies received and his/her liability shall be limited to this refund. If a portion of the material is lost, stolen or damaged for any reason, then the refund shall be calculated pro-rata based on the package selected and his/her liability shall be limited to this partial refund.
126.96.36.199 In case of Harm/Stolen/Broken of any photographic equipment by the Client or Client guest should be bear by client.
- The Client agrees that this Agreement shall be deemed cancelled if all monies are not paid on time as stipulated above and the Photographer shall have no further obligations to the Client.
- The Photographer shall retain Copyright in all the material produced by the Photographer and this right shall accrue to the benefit of his/her successors, legal representatives, and assigns.
- The Photographer shall not be liable for any claims whatsoever resulting from alterations made to the material by the Client. The Photographer grants the Client the right to make unlimited number and format of copies of the photographs in any medium for personal use and the Photographer shall issue a written Photo Copyright Releaseto third parties to authorize such reprints. The Client shall obtain written permission from the Photographer prior to selling or publishing any of the material for financial gain.
- The Client grants the Photographer and his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and alter the material for commercial, promotional, marketing, competition or other purposes without compensation and hereby release and shall hold harmless the Photographer and his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns from all claims or liability resulting from or associated with the use of the material.
5.1 Notwithstanding the above, the following uses are specifically noted and agreed to and specific exclusions for use listed here shall take precedence and restrict the use of the Work accordingly.
- It is the Client's responsibility to obtain permission for entry to and photography at all applicable locations and to advise the Photographer of any restrictions or policies in place at all applicable locations.
- (Applicable for Wedding Photography bookings) The Photographer shall not be held responsible for any photographs requested but not provided resulting from the late arrival of the wedding parties or lack of performance by the designated Photography Coordinatoras appointed by the Client. It is also a duty of the Photography Coordinator to keep guest photographers from hampering the Photographer during the designated official photography sessions:
7.1 For few occasions Photographer may request the guest or wedding parties for the poses (at Stage) but we are not the responsible to hold the guest for photos, its complete responsibility of wedding party.
7.2 At any reason guest are not responding (such as Hiding, walking away) to photographers, Photographer may try to take the picture still, but we cannot assure the pose or picture of individual.
7.3 Shashiclicks believes in “Respect for Individual” and Treats all guest as family, we expect same from Clients and build an environment of Trust that Photographers have not taken any irrelevant images.
- This Wedding Photography Contract and the Wedding Photography Checklist constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no changes or variations shall be valid unless done in writing and signed be all parties.
- Once Picture selection and final review is done by client (after editing), All deliverables will be delivered within a month period.
Note: No new picture can be introduced for editing to place for album, after selected pics are shared with Photographer. Your selection will be final selection, though within a day only selection can be change. PLEASE SELECT CAREFULLY.
- Album Delivery: All wedding albums are collected or posted to the customer via courier at extra cost. This fee is currently 600/-.
- This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted, and governed in accordance with the laws of the INDIAand should any provision of this Agreement be judged by an appropriate court as invalid, it shall not affect any of the remaining provisions whatsoever.